Top 5 Options for Your Kitchen Sink
If you do a survey of ten houses in your locality, you’ll find that most of them have stainless steel sinks in their kitchen. People mostly buy them. It is because they are reasonably priced, quite durable, and have a sturdy design. But if you want to be in the thread or be the owner of a flawless little kitchen, then it’s necessary that you get rid of the stainless kitchen skin.
Stainless steel sinks aren’t out of fashion. But sometimes it is better that you change the existing designs and go for a quick renovation. After all, a little color on your kitchen skin wouldn’t be bad!
Let’s have a look at the top 5 options that you can go for when it comes to your kitchen skin.
- Undermount Sinks – Undermount Sinks are quite perfect as they allow you to clean off the crumbs and spilled water from the countertop straight into the sink. The absence of a rim allows the clean-off to be pretty neat and perfect. And as compared to overmount sinks, undermount sinks are quite sturdy and durable. So if you are thinking of remodeling the kitchen sink, you can choose undermount sinks for your kitchen space.
- Stone Finish Sinks – A sink that’s clade in granite or marble is not only pretty stunning but also quite durable. You must have seen a few households where the kitchen has a stone finish sink. It’s not as expensive as it sounds as it isn’t entirely made of granite or quartz but with crystals and flecks of various natural stones. Since these sinks are made of stones, they are non-porous. That means it’s more hygienic and long-lasting. These sinks are available in different shades and colors, and the great thing about these kinds of sinks is that they fit into every kind of home décor.
- Workstation sink and accessories – Wouldn’t it be great if there was a workstation just attached to your sink where you could do all the chopping and peeling? Well, keeping in mind how messy things become near the kitchen sink, workstation sinks are best for everyone. Accessories like slide-over chopping boards, colander inserts, and drain boards make it all easier and keep your kitchen safe from getting dirty. One can also keep the washed utensils on the drain boards to dry them out quickly.
- Single Bowl Sink – The single bowl sink is the best fit for your kitchen if you have a large family. Not only will it enhance your kitchen design, but it will be quite easy for one to wash large utensils like casseroles. If your kitchen is bustling with people cooking all the time, then a single bowl sink is the perfect fit.
- Farmhouse Sink – Are you looking for a large stainless steel sink? Then the farmhouse sink is the right choice for you. You can also recognize a farmhouse sink by its exposed front wall. These sinks are generally installed on top of the cabinets. Thus, they allow one to clean off the countertop and put all the kitchen debris into the sink right away without making much of a mess. As the name suggests, this type of sink is perfect for farmhouse-style kitchens. But one can also use them in modern kitchen settings.
You must be wondering which remodeling agency you should call to come to have a look at your kitchen and suggest a kitchen design that suits your décor. You can choose EA Home Design to get the best creative kitchen ideas. They will also offer you budget estimates that’ll help you remodel your kitchen likewise.